Monday, October 5, 2009

a small break!

Hello People!
I must say that I have been busy these past couple of weeks! My internship at HoneyCreme Event Planning and Productions have kept me on my toes. My college schedule is not the best, and it's so demanding. My part-time is only on Friday and Saturday nights. However, this weekend I took a break from Houston and came to Dallas for the annual Cotton Bowl game with PVAMU vs. Grambling State. After losing for these past several years Prairie View defeated Grambling State University 35-32. The game was very intense, and we came on top! CONGRATULATIONS!! YET I know I know I haven't updated, but I'm going to start back! Stay tuned and follow me on twitter @CJLockettPR....



Dree, Shamekia and I at the PV vs. GSU game! It was raining! :) I miss high school!

No comments: