Saturday, December 4, 2010

Raise the FANCY Rooftops!

A big part of me enjoys having brunch, lunch, dinner, and soirees. When I choose restaurants to dine at I always check for the vibe, architecture, and interior design. I chose to do a trend report on rooftops because it is the perfect place to have all of the above. I love a nice intimate setting where friends can go dance to some good music, have nice drinks, and make good memories. Rooftops are FANCY because of the exclusivity. Everyone love to be exclusive right? I've always wanted to throw a rooftop soiree, but Houston doesn't have many rooftops to offer. I hope you enjoy the rooftop views below.

The London West Hollywood Hotel

The Joule Hotel -Dallas, Texas

 Press Lounge- New York City

EPIC Restaurant - Chicago

POV- Washington D.C.

 Ghost Bar- Las Vegas

Two Rooms- Tokyo

The Backyard- Hong Kong

 Les Ombres- Paris

AperiKlub- Brotteaux, Lyon



 




No comments: