Monday, January 17, 2011

My Fancy Travel Essentials

My Fancy Travel Essentials
Everyone have those things that they just can not travel without, regardless if it's your pet, books, favorite notebook, or good luck charm. I can't board a flight, road trip, or train ride (By the way, perfect for a solo getaway) without these fancy essentials (pictured above). When I say fancy I do not mean the price of the items, more so my favorite necessities that completes me! So I love periodicals right? I mean who doesn't love reading what's new in Fashion? Especially with a periodical such as Teen Vogue where fashion starts! I love LOVE LOVE their trend reports, their current issues that affect teens/young adults, and their style watch report. Gentlemen's Quarterly is one of my favorites considering I always enjoy their spring previews, trend reports and their editorials are to die for. Elle is a good publication because I love their accessories report for good friends that are girls. These magazines definitely cater to high and low demographics which makes it fancy to subscribe to all three. I can not go anywhere without my BlackBerry! I honestly live on my BlackBerry, regardless if it is Twitter, Facebook, emails, or a BBM conversation that keeps me glued to it. I believe being able to respond promptly to someone is definitely FANCY and professional. I must always travel with my Nivea lip care, because no one enjoys having chapped lips right? It's not FANCY! I also have to use Jergens skin care because it applies smoothly and keeps my skins healthy and moist. Dry skin is definitely uncomfortable and rough. If I'm traveling on a plane it is best to wear a watch since all electronic devices are asked to be powered off (I wouldn't want to be the cause of a plane crash). I chose Timex because it's fancy and economically friendly for my college student budget. Five gum is the best gum my favorite flavor happens to be Electro (which is seen above). A trip would not be a trip without being able to control the music you want to hear. With that being said I'm simply talking about my Ipod. My ipod is filled with eclectic genres and artists. From Journey (Don't stop believing) to Jay Z (A star is born) depending on the mood I'm in. Regardless of what others may think, the vibe that in your presence influences your mood and crying babies or snoring neighbor on a plane would not sit well with my "time to relax" mood. No? Dark sunglasses are my escape.... honestly we all know the awkward conversations with strangers are sometimes annoying! Last but not least I must always always always travel with my over-sized cardigan because I refuse to be caught dead with a snuggie on if I get cold. I hope you enjoyed my fancy essentials for more updates and photos do not forget to follow me on twitter @CarltonJared.

-Cheers from Carlton!

No comments: