Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pretty in Yellow

I love everything about New York! The good, the bad, and the gorgeous. Last week I attended the ODD Molly Presentation at Lincoln Center and I wore a mustard yellow v-neck sweater in which I got many of compliments on. Of course in Texas the weather is a little more warmer than New York so I was already wearing my spring colors. There's always something about the spring. The spring season makes me feel more sexier, and I always want to get back in shape for summer. Spring wardrobe is so much more fun to play with because of the vibrant colors and the fabric of the clothes. However one of my readers wanted to see a cocktail look so I decided to feature one. I love this mustard yellow vintage inspired Maxmara cocktail dress. This is the perfect cocktail dress to wear to a daytime luncheon or even an evening poolside soiree. Since this is a spring look, what better way to pair it than with some nice high heel sandals to add a little sexy to it. I decided to go with the Kate Spade round earrings and Jessica Simpson worn gold ring with a purple stone because it goes perfect with the look. You can never go wrong with a chunky ring I must say! It's not to much jewelery but just enough. LESS IS MORE! 


--- Cheers from Carlton

No comments: