Sunday, May 3, 2009

HUSH... It's kind of a big deal!

Quote of the post:
"To value his own good opinion, a child has to feel that he is a worthwhile person. He has to have confidence in himself as an individual." -Sidonie Gruenberg

When most of my friends have problems in their life. I try to reach out to them with a little of advice!! My good friend Ashlee came to Houston to visit me. So we decided to go to the movies to see Obsessed, which is an amazing film I must say. I really enjoy her because we always get to catch up. I'm just sad that she's not moving to Houston anymore to further her education. Instead she'll be at the University of Arkansas in Fayettville! 10 hours away from me. Over all good movie I would go see it again. If you are wondering where I got my title for this post well let me tell you. BJ Coleman is a Journalist, Publicist, and Television Personality. He has worked for major celebrities and others fashion companies, and now has his own company. BJ is a beast at what he does, he's phenomenal. He's one of my inspirations because I want to do all of this. He was currently at Club Hush here in Houston which is about 10 miles from my home. I wanted to meet him, but I found out at the last minute on TWITTER. So it would've been too late. No I'm not a stalker but we're in the same profession so I figured that would be great. That's why HUSH was a big deal tonight! Somehow I will figure out how to get him on our panel next year for our media conference. Well I'm going to sleep people I'm trying to make this Dean's list and I have tons of homework! As my Aunt Teresa always say "Check you later!" LOL



-Carlton Lockett

No comments: