Sunday, May 10, 2009

Keeping up with Carlton!!

Quote of the Post:
"The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." -Pearl S. Buck

Hey Guys,
Oh Gosh! I know it's been a while since I've updated, but this past week with school has been very very busy. I had all of my finals last week which I did fantastic on! I took 15 credit hours this semester and I think my grades should be 3 A's and 2 B's!! Say good job Carlton!! I can honestly say I actually worked hard this semester. I love my major so much because it's my passion. I was going to go out this weekend and celebrate, but I decided to chill and go shopping since one of my good friends came down from my hometown. I really enjoyed myself, because it felt like old times. I really did not like fact that I had to miss Mother's Day with my Mom today!! :-( I was really sad that I couldn't be with my family! Everyone enjoyed themselves and it made me very sad. I've been going to the gym lately! I feel very accomplished because the pounds are dropping off me!! Well i'm going to go for now I will catch you up a little more later!

-Carlton Lockett

No comments: