Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mail ALERT!! Mail ALERT!!

So first of all I never had a response about relationship problems. However, I received an email from a young lady whose having relationship problems. It read....

Hi Carlton!
I've liked this guy for a long time, but he never really noticed me. We first started chilling when he came to my job and we've been hitting it off for like 6 months now. The problem comes, because he have yet asked me to be his girlfriend. I normally do not just hook up with guys if we're not dating, but I had to have him. It sucks because I hate to see him talking to other girls, but I can't really get mad because he's not mine. When we first started chilling he would answer my phone calls, and text messages. Now he only texts and call me at night at night, and never during the day. I don't know what I did wrong. What should I do?


My Response:
First off you should never start off a relationship with sex, there's no way possible it could last. When you first meet a guy you want them to get to know you. That way the will and shall respect you. I mean if someone don't know you, how could they give a damn about you? It sounds to me that you guys are just a hook up. At least to him that's how he see you. At this point I doubt if he care to know anymore about you. I think at the beginning of a relationship you kind of establish the relation you will have in the future! So now you know, talk first and sex later. There's so much more to a relationship than sex. Sex brings the joy to a relationship, it's kind of like the little something extra once you've known someone. I hope my advice helps you out for future relationships.

LEAVE COMMENTS PEOPLE!!

-Carlton Lockett

No comments: