Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Good Week!

Quote of the post:
"I have learned, that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." -Henry David Thoreau

Just an update on me!

Well I've gotten most of grades from my teachers. I'm doing DAMN good! I'm proud of myself. Say good job CARLTON! (Waits for you to say Good Job Carlton!) Anyhow this week has been pretty good I sent in a proposal to be Event Coordinator for PVABJ! I got it obviously because no one ran against because it was something I proposed. I see great things with our organization next year! Congrats to all the other Eboard Members! I'm really excited about working with you guys. Well I'm off to go chat with my roommates you guys have a good night!

-Carlton Lockett

No comments: