Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 Thus Far....

QUOTE OF THE POST: "How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be SOMEONE" - CoCo Chanel


Well Guys it's pretty late, but I am just completing a 2 hour phone conversations with my Best Friend Ashlee Haywood! We were discussing our future plans and life in general. Obviously I love Texas, but I plan on moving to New York City after Graduation to fulfill my dreams of becoming a Fashion Journalist or working for a Fashion Public Relations Firm. Although i'm from a small town, I always have felt I never belonged there. I always have dream BIG.... Anyhow while we're on the subject of NYC! I'm applying for an Internship in New York for summer 2010! I'm super stoked because i'm definately attending, just not sure if it will be the company I want to work for. I'm aiming at Press Office LTD., or IMG Fashions. I love just love clothes and everything about it. So if you need a makeover look me up. LOL! Oh by the way i'm enjoying my life so far this year. I have my amazing friends that i'm close to and we hang out every weekend. My New Years was pretty awesome I had my 8 most important friends stay over at my house, and we cooked made margaritas, and just had a good time. What normal college students do right? lol... I'm actually ready for SUMMER! Although this summer I will be taking a lot of classes I still plan to enjoy it with some goodtimes. Just catching you up on things with my life! This blog will consist of a lot of tips on Fashion, Whats in and Whats out. My everyday journey as a college student, and current event, and issues! Oh the picture below is a pic of my house that I currently live in with 3 of my best friends ever! I worked hard to get here, and I will not STOP!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello friend! I just wanted to let you know that you're just awesome! I made the best decision ever by moving in with you and Kadrion. My life can still be a mess sometimes, but you guys just really make my life soo much better. I dont know what I would do not having my besties in my life. I am proud of you alls accomplishments in life and your success in continuing on your education and having BIG dreams of becoming successful professionals in the future!

Thank you so much for all that you've done for me, and just look forward in the many, many years to come with our friendships. YOUR BLOGSITE IS AWESOME!