Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just Let it go....

Quote of the Post:

"If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”


ABOUT ME:

Today was pretty interesting day I must say. I had a good day at work, but it ended up sad. Today my good friend Lizz Ask me to drive her to the airport on Saturday Morning, because she's moving to Florida. I'm sad because she's like the best co worker ever and i'm glad we have developed a friendship like we have. However afterwork I went home to rest a little and spend some me time in my room. While reading the January issue of ELLE I realized how everyone in the world is on a diet. It's like the thing to do in January, February, March, April, May, June, and July. Just as soon as fall hit everyone is back to gaining weight again, because spring break is over, and so is summer vacation. Well I plan to lose 20 lbs this year, but eating the way I do I just do not see it happening. Tomorrow I officially start my diet.

**FRIENDS how many of us have them?
QUOTE:
"A true friend stabs you in the front."- Oscar Wilde

Today I ran across a issue with friends that nearly fell apart because of some unheard talking. Pretty much he say she say stuff. If you have said something about your friend back and they've said things behind yours. Accept it and move on. Just don't do again... okay? great thanks!

Fashion:

Well since school is back in session and everyone knows how hard it is to get an outfit thats ready to wear. Kate Holmes started a new trend wearing a nice cardigan, with a lacey tank underneath. A pair of denim summer shorts and leggings underneath to keep warm. She accessorized her genre with a nice scarf and a pair a sunglasses.


Nice and comfty to wear. Cheap outfit to put together.
Basic V-Neck Cardigan with Pockets (Forever21.com) $19.80


Lacey Tank (Forever21.com) $6


BDG Denim Destroyed Shorts (Urbanoutfitters.com) $58


Because it is winter you may want a pair of warm leggings to go with the look,.

U.O. Sheer Tights (Urbanoutfitters.com) $10

Now you can not forget about your accessories!
Pash Like Scarf (Urbanoutfitters.com) $13


Fashion Square Sunglasses (Urbanoutfitters.com) $16

No comments: