Monday, January 26, 2009

First week is OVER!!

Hello People!!



I've officially am complete with my first week of school for this semester!! I think it's going to be a fun semester! However my class schedule is kinda tiresome. I only have classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's. I begin at 9 and end at 3:20 on Mondays and Wednesdays. On Friday's I complete my day at 1:50. I like my schedule so far, but it's kinda gets overwhelming. I will only be working on weekends so thats good! I'm excited about that... I'm also excited to go to Dallas/Denton next month for Shamekia's Birthday! It will be fun, because 3 of my good friends attend UNT! I am really excited about going out on wednesday night, because I don't have class on Thursday. Well that's it for now...


-Carlton Lockett

"On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow." Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments: