Sunday, March 29, 2009

BlackBerry Post!

Quote of the post:
"People will forget what you said, and people will forget what u did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"- unknown

Hey Guys,

Well i'm writing from my BlackBerry right now! I feel very bad for not posting in so long. I like to keep up with my blog! THANKS to one of my readers YET for being so interested in my blog! Your comments make me feel good everytime i read them. My internet is down but should be back up and running tomorrow morning!! My weekend was pretty good! I worked Friday night, Saturday morning and this morning. It was pretty chill though b/c i didnt do anything really... Lol do I ever?? Afterwork yesterday I went shopping with some friends to try and find spring clothes! Forever 21 has a nice new spring line for ladies! I will upload some of my favorite pieces later on. My friend Alex spent over $300 there lol. Its her playland, everytime we go haha!! We always have a blast together!!! I bought a summer cardigan and a nice new spring tee. This Thursday the weather is supposed to be really nice, and we're devoting the entire day to shopping all over houston!! Im stoked b/c I need new clothes! I just found a new vintage store that i'm very excited about going to... I have 2 essays due this week, and homework Biology which sucks! However I will be going to Austin this weekend with friends! I'm pretty stoked, because I havent been to Austin since last year! Josh is coming from Dallas to be with us as well!! Well im going to sleep people!! GOODNiGHT!!

-Carlton Lockett

No comments: