Thursday, March 19, 2009

Urban Outfitters must haves!

Quote fo the post:
“Clothes and manners do not make the man; but, when he is made, they greatly improve his appearance.” -Henry Ward Beecher

I tried on the shirt above on monday with Josh and Kaddy! The shirt feels great, and although it maybe long sleeves it's very very thin enough to wear during the summer!



This slouch neck Tee is very very nice, but it doesnt look too hot on me. I think it looked cool on Josh and Kaddy.

I bought both of theses shirts on Monday! I like it because it's a plain tee, but I like how the buttons are on the shoulder. Small unique details like that always steal my heart. LOL I also purchased these denim shorts... Josh are against denim shorts lol, but I think they are pretty cool... I used to be Anti-Denim shorts, but these in particular has changed my mind!

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/

No comments: