Friday, March 13, 2009

YAY! For SPRING BREAK!!

"Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise." -Alice Walker


Hey Guys!

Today I had two midterms which were fairly ok.... I think I passed each of them. However my roommates and I just booked a weekend in Austin, Tx in 3 weeks for the Relays! I'm stoked about that because I just love to go out of town on the weekends. Tomorrow we're actually leaving for Dallas to since Josh "Jay DUB" Williams couldn't make it here (Houston). It's a surprise pretty much, because he think he is going to have a boring weekend. Afterwards I will be leaving for sweet home Atlanta until Thursday! I'm content with my grades thus far, and really excited about my future. Well i'm off to work... have a good day!!

- Carlton Lockett

1 comment:

Yet said...

Um hello,
I don't remember that MP3 player being on your blog a couple days ago...pats chin. hmm. haha

So, you're coming to ATL? My stomping ground? Really? I hope you have lots of fun. I'm stuck in Statesboro with trees and blogspot for company. Sigh. But I will survive. enjoy your break. I know i will enjoy mine.