Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Home!!

Quote of the post:
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them." ~G.B. Shaw, Mrs. Warren's Profession, 1893

Hey Guys!

It feels great to be home with my family... When i'm in Houston I always feel like i'm obligated to do something. Now that i'm home I can relax and enjoy the time off! My weekend in Dallas was amazing, it's always fun when my friends and I all hang out. Yesterday before I departed from Dallas I had to stop by Urban Outfitters to shop a little!! Thats my favorite store people and I shop there faithfully. Anyhow I will be home until either Thursday or Friday Morning!! I'm debating at the moment! I really hate driving... ugh I rather be chauffeured around! Someday... lol! Today I'm going to pick up my nephews from school and take them out to eat with Mom and I! I'm excited about that! It should be fun! Oh i'm so jealous because my nephew have a Wii... Its so fun!! I want one! He's only 4 he don't need a Wii!... Oh yeah my really really good friend Ashlee Haywood told me she's going to the Relays in Austin! I'm so stoked... Well people i'm going to go shower and start my day!!

No comments: