Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good Wednesday!

Quote of the post:
"The good life, as I conceive it, is a happy life. I do not mean that if you are good you will be happy; I mean that if you are happy you will be good." -Bertrand Russell

Hey Guys,

Well this morning has been a pretty good day! I woke up on the right side of the bed. Today I will be spending the day with my Aunt. She wants to spend some time with me before I leave.. I love my Aunt Reese, because we have fun together. Tomorrow I'm surprising my Mother with a day of getting her EYEBROWS waxed, and a manicure and pedicure. She definately need it from all her hard work!! I love my Mother and can't wait until i'm able to buy her things, because she deserves to be GLAMOROUS!! Well have a good day people!!

-Carlton Lockett

No comments: