Sunday, March 15, 2009

Enjoying myself!

Quote of the post:
"People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." ~Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Hey Guys!

I'm Dallas right now with the roommates and friends!! I had a blast last night downtown... its always fun going out with my good close friends. I actually met up with old friends, and saw some mutual ones as well. I enjoy being in another city sometime, just to get me away from Houston every now and then. I absolutely enjoy BRAUMS when I come to Dallas! They have like the best burgers, and ice cream ever. Yea I know i'm a fatty boy! haha I'm actually supposed to be heading home to Atlanta tonight but I think i'm going to stay another night, although my Mom and Aunt has called ready for me to come home. I have yet to shop at Northpark Mall, which is one of my favorite malls when I come to Dallas! Well i'm off to having more fun you guys have a great day!

-Carlton Lockett

No comments: