Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Not bad for a TUESDAY!!

Quote of the post:
"Friends never make assumptions about you. They never expect a reason to go out with you. In fact friends only expect you to be you!" -Author unknown
Well this morning I woke up feeling a little bit better!! I slept so well last night. I went to bed feeling bad, but I took some Nyquil and went to sleep. Anyhow I didn't do much of anything today just hung out with my friends here at the house. We just tripped out and had a good day and watched movies!! Lakeview Terrace is a great movie. I really enjoyed it a lot, but Samuel L. Jackson was seriously disturbed!! Anyways we went to McAlisters Deli for dinner which is one of my favs, and had a blast there! We always have fun together, but thats what friends are for! I forgot I don't have to go to my morning classes because they are cancelled! WHEW HOO...

1 comment:

Yet said...

Hmm, interesting. I want to see Lakeview terrence but I'll need to get up the will to rent it (or better; wait til someone else does). It's good to see you're relaxing. Usually when I read your post, you're moving none stop.