Friday, February 13, 2009

Bad Friday, was a Good Friday!!

Quote of the post:
“Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself - no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are - completely; the good and the bad - and make changes as YOU see fit - not because you think someone else wants you to be different.” -Stacey Charter quotes

So today was a pretty good day! Although it's typically supposed to be a very bad day! I didn't get enough sleep last night I must say, but I managed to wake up on time for class. Thank God! I had a good day at school today :)! Today in Interpersonal Communications my roommate and I had to teach a lesson that we were not prepared for. Somehow we managed to get through it and did exceptionally well!! I didn't do too much of anything today just chilled pretty much! Now i'm abouts to shower and watch a movie... Good Night :)!

Love always,
Carlton Lockett

No comments: