Thursday, February 19, 2009

Content with LIFE!!

Quote of the post:
"Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back." -Arthur Rubinstein

Okay!! Let me just start off by saying that I LOVE MY LIFE!! I have the best ROOMMATES/Friends EVER! My roommates and I have the most FUN ever. I'm so glad we've gotten closer with each other and bonding more! So let me tell you about my week! It has been so much HELL I must say. I had 2 tests and 2 presentations! Ugh dealing with incompetent people annoys me! i'm not going to get on story... ugh! Anyways I'm going home to Atlanta tomorrow!! I miss it so much, I must say...... I'm getting away from the city this weekend and it should be relaxing! Every weekend here I feel like i'm obligated to go out and party. However today I recieved my monthly subscription of DETAILS magazine and It was one of the best yet.

It had a lot stories that I enjoyed, and the spring fashion is rather interesting as well as the Kanye West article. Well i'm going to sleep people!! GOODNIGHT!!

No comments: