Saturday, February 7, 2009

Good Saturday!

Hello People!!
I want to start off by saying that was one the best Friday's i've had in a very long time! Well my first two classes were cancelled on Friday which mean I was able to SLEEP IN!! I went to my other classes, which were a breeze! I was able to go to the Galleria and buy a shirt for my friends bday dinner! I bought 2 shirts from Urban Outfitters, which is my favorite store. Oh I ran into one of my East Texans at GAP which was good, because we hardly ever see other, and we live in the same city! However I had fun at the Hard Rock Cafe last night! It was actually my first time going.... I'm no longer a HRC virgin! haha I really enjoy downtown Houston a lot. The funny part was the after party was at my house, and I wasn't even aware! hahaha :) but it was fun! Well i'm tired, I just had a good work out. Now it's time to shower, and have drinks with the friends! Good night!

Thats all....
-Carlton Lockett

No comments: