Sunday, February 1, 2009

*My shopping spots

Urban Outfitters- Favorite store to go find vintage wear. I buy a lot of my shirts here.

Forever21- I like this store if I need something affordable and fast to buy when i'm headed out for a night on the town.

PacSun- As you all know skinny jeans are in, and this is wear I purchase mine. The only place that have ones that fit me comfortably.

American Eagle Outfitters- I like their underwear. lol I have almost every color, but now they just released their new design, so its time to stack up.

Gap- I buy a lot of my cardigans here, just because their good quality. I buy nice button downs here. I'm not a big fan of their jeants or pants.

Old Navy- I like to purchase their Henleys, or scarves.

ALDO- Nice shoes, and great cheap jewelry.

Express- I love their graphic tee's although i'm kind of over GT's but they have nice Vests.

It really doesn't matter how much something costs when I shop! It can be a $3 shirt, but if it looks good i'm getting it! hahaha

No comments: