Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day off whoo hoo!

Quote of the post:
"There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream. ~Author Unknown

Hey Guys!

Well today i'm off from school and have a little bit of homework to do, but I can honestly say I can get use to this! I'm still enjoying my semester so far. Yeasterday I attended "The Panther" meeting and which I am taking the story on The Grammy's on Sunday! I'm super excited about it because I enjoy researching celebrity events. I'm also excited about tomorrow attending the National Association of Black Journalists. I feel that this organization will benefit me a lot since I am a journalism major. However this morning I woke up feeling good b/c I got a good night sleep. I ran a couple of errands and paid some bills, and of course went shopping a little. Since i'm getting a membership with 24 Hour fitness, I needed some work out clothes! What better place than ROSS dress for less hahaha. I mean they have nice name brand work out clothes for cheap! hahaha. I need to lose 20 pounds before the summer... very hard, but I know I can do it! My roommate just started not eating meat yeasterday and he's going to do that for like 5 days a week. It helps out a lot! I'm going to try it starting tomorrow. Well i'm off to go buy a book to read, you guys have a great day!

Love always,
Carlton Lockett

No comments: