Monday, February 23, 2009

I enjoyed my weekend!

Quote of the post:
"The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have." -Woody Allen

Well on Friday I was so exhausted with all the school work I had from last week! I was so ready to get home to Northeast Texas it was ridiculous. Anyways I left school around 4 made it home around 9:30. I spent the entire weekend with my Mom and it was FUN!! I always enjoy spending time with my Momma, because we always give each other advice. She is the best Mom ever and I can't wait until I'm rich and able to take care of her! Moving along, Saturday night I went out to eat with Shamekia, Kadrion, and Chelsey! It was fun, because we went to Texas Roadhouse (everyones favorite steakhouse) and had dinner, and then we went to watch a movie afterwards. The food was amazing (as usual), but our waiter was a jerk. At first I started to be a jerk back, but I decided to kill him with kindness. It always work, and it did. Next we went to watch "My bloody Valentine" in 3D! Big mistake considering that my eyes were sore the next day, as well as today. I just took medicine to ease the pain and now my eyes feel a lot better. Oh on Sunday, my Mom and I ate Pizza and Ice Cream! So not good for you! hahah but it was amazing! That pretty much sums up my weekend i'm going to sleep people have a good night!

No comments: