Monday, February 16, 2009

February 16, 2009

Quotes of the post:
"Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you". - Unknown

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

So today was pretty good! I enjoyed myself at school. I didn't get an article this week in the school paper, =( however I have a very diligent week ahead of me. Two presentations and one more test to go and then home to NorthEast Texas!! I am excited about going home this weekend, but not looking forward to driving 5 hours b/c I hate to drive!! It's so sad but I really do!! I rather pay someone to take me somewhere hahaha. I'm really excited for Shamekia's birthday dinner this weekend! I miss my friends so much! Josh is coming in from Denton! It shall be a blast. Well i'm about to have dinner with the roommates! Have a good night people!!

Love always,
Carlton Lockett

No comments: