Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lack of updating.... but my weekend!

Quote of the post:
"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them." -Henry David Thoreau

Okay sorry guys I havent been updating often. I just been really busy doing so much stuff for school, working, social life, and planning one of my friends bday dinner for this weekend! We're going to Hard Rock Cafe downtown Houston on Friday! Somewhere chill, and to have fun. I never been before so I hope it's FUN. On Friday, and Saturday I worked. Saturday I got off work mid-day and went shopping. Shopping is always soothing for, besides I haven't been shopping in over 2 weeks.... Oh wait I lied, because I just bought shoes on wednesday. But still it felt like 2 weeks. However that Last night my roommates, friends, and I went downtown! We had a blast because it was something we needed since we haven't went out since NYE. We danced and had drinks it was amazing! I'm excited because me and friends are going to the Houston Rockets Game on February 26 against the Cleveland Cavaliers. I never been to a Rockets game before, i'm just more of a Dallas Mavs fan! Tomorrow my diligent week starts with a 9:00 a.m. class! I'm so ready to get this week over already! I'm just too exhausted, and not feeling classes all this week. Oh Liz leaves for good on Friday, which saddens me tremendously. I'm going to miss her tons, but excited about her moving to FLORIDA!! Yay for a vacation right?
Well i'm going to go, you guys be safe have a great week!

Love always,
Carlton Lockett

No comments: