Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good Week!

Quote of the post:
"Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement." ~Golda Meir

So I've been pretty busy this week with school and stuff, so excuse me for not posting! However, my first article was published in the school paper on Wednesday. It was pretty good I guess, but they misspelled my last name. Oh well life goes on... I'm more content with the direction my life is headed! I'm such an adult and independent that I sometimes shock myself. I'm so proud of myself, because I lost 6 pounds since last Saturday! Say good job CARLTON! (Waiting for you to say it!)... Ok so my friends and I were discussing our plans in life and that really excites me to know that we all have a plan. I'm super excited for Shamekia's birthday dinner next weekend in Texarkana! I'm ready to get to NorthEast Texas! I miss my nephews and family so much.... Next Friday my Auntie is having surgery so keep her in your prayers :)! I still can not express how excited I am about NABJ because I know it is going to open so many doors for me in life. The organization as a whole I think is the best organization ever, well obviously if you're into Mass Media! I've been thinking about my internship next summer, and I have a choice of New York or Los Angeles! I slightly want to intern for Ellen Degeneres at her studio. I think it would be fun since she's so hilarious. I'm not looking forward to next week of school though I must say. I have 2 tests and presentations next week. Everyone is so worried about being single on Valentines day. I mean seriously you've been single before this day just get over it. I'm sure you can live through it! Well guys i'm going to bed today! Have a goodnight :)!

No comments: