Thursday, February 5, 2009

GOOD MORNING!

Good Morning People,
Well this morning I woke up on the right side of the bed, but however I'm still exhausted! Today is gonna be busy day, because I have to wash my clothes, then going to see my personal trainer... GGGGGRRRRR.... I'm trying to get back in the mood of working out again, but it's kind of hard! I stopped drinking soft drinks about 2 weeks ago! In which I only drink soda when i'm out to eat! However I need to go to the mall, and find something to wear out tomorrow night! I want to find something black to wear since I love black clothes. Oh yesterday was our first National Association of Black Journalist meeting, and I enjoyed it a lot. I'm really excited about NABJ this semester. I think it's going to be very helpful to me and my major. I can network and meet a lot of people that can be useful to my life. However I am also joining the Houston Association of Black Journalist. I think that can help me out more so on the local level! Well im off to start my diligent day! have a good day people!

Love always,
Carlton Lockett

No comments: